Do you have trouble remembering to give your dog’s monthly flea control medicine? Do you know when your kitty is due for her next rabies vaccine? Pet Portals can help!
Pet Portals are private websites that allow you to access your pet’s health information online. At The Drake Center, we offer free Pet Portal accounts to all clients via vetstreet.com, a website dedicated to pet health and education.
Pet Portal accounts are housed on a secure server. This means your personal information cannot be accessed by other users.
To sign up for a Pet Portal account, visit our website at thedrakecenter.com and click on the blue “Pet Portal Log-In” box. This will take you to The Drake Center’s Pet Portal. Click on the “Activate Now” link and enter your email address. If your email address is in our system, you will receive a message from Pet Portal with a temporary password. You will then be able to log in to Pet Portal and change your password. If your email address is not found in our system, you will be able to register for a new Pet Portal account.
Once you have a Pet Portal account, we can manage your pet’s healthcare online together. With Pet Portal, you can:
- Request appointments, including grooming and boarding
- Set up automatic email reminders for medication administration
- Order medication or food refills for pick-up at the hospital
- View your pet’s records, including alerts and reminders, medication and diet history and special care instructions
- Manage multiple pets under one account
- Post photos of your pet
- Update your personal contact information
- Take a client satisfaction survey
- Access pet care guides